This past weekend, I was not good to myself, nutrition-wise… I am so bloated, and I’m not sure if it’s because I ate too close to a nap earlier, if it’s my time of the month, or if it’s because of the crappy food I ate this entire weekend.
Anyway… I feel like I’ve gained about 5 lbs. I hope I haven’t. I don’t feel like I look like I gained 5 lbs., but looks can be deceiving. But, I guess that means that I feel comfortable in my own skin, even if I gain a few pounds… Which is good, in the long run, but, right now I feel like I shouldn’t be getting comfortable with my weight because I know that I am not completely comfortable with how I look and, also, that I want to be down to at least 140 lbs. (or at least closer to 140 lbs. and happy with my body).
Yeah. So… That’s that. I’m getting comfortable, and I’m not ready for it.
Back to my previously-scheduled PotterSpam.
Weight Update :)
I currently weigh 150.8 lbs! I hope this sticks until Wednesday (WIW)!
6.16 lbs (aiming to lose in the 4n4challenge) - 3.2 lbs (lost since Wednesday [probably because last week was shark week]) = 2.36 lbs to go in the 4n4challenge!
I know that I’m probably not going to lose that weight as quickly as I lost it this time. And, I know it’s a small number, but I have a history of yo-yo-ing up and down at least 2 lbs at a time, so we shall see!
- 150 lbs - I would like to see my (original) goal weight by the end of this month!
- Ease into jogging outside at least 2 days per week
- Practice riding my bike, especially up and down hills
- Keep going to the gym 3 days per week
- More job hunting
- More scholarship applications
- Do Tumblr Tuesday recommendations!
That’s what my scale just told me - three times! And, I’m just like WHAT?! But, I’m so extremely excited!!!!! :D
1343 calories. Gym orientation took an hour, and, since we can only go there in 2-hour shifts, my gym-buddy and I only got an hour of exercise. But, hey, that’s an hour more than we would’ve gotten if we had left with the rest of the class! All-in-all, I was really happy about my workout today, even if it wasn’t the most strenuous… Details of the workout will be recorded in my weekly workout log (coming up Saturday night). I hope all of you had a great day!
Today was a good day! 1348 calories, 25 minutes of C25K, and 100 bi/tricep curls… I decided to run on the treadmill, instead of outside, because it was barely a toasty 10 degrees out. But, regardless of where I ran, it let me know that my new shoes are working right and that my iPod armband stays on! …And, for some reason, I can’t wait until I weigh in tomorrow! :D
New Year Resolutions
Okay, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon here, and making a list of things I want to accomplish this year. In no particular order:
- Weigh between 130 and 125 pounds (my ultimate goal weight!)
- Get a flat tummy by Summer-time
- Feel comfortable in a bikini (I’m going to buy a goal bikini - size Medium?)
- Make monthly weight/fitness goals (like many other fitblrs do already)
- Exercise at least 3 times a week (which should be easy with my Gym Buddy, Beth, by my side!)
- Eat less sweet stuff (except for, ahem, shark week)
- Fit comfortably into a size 8 (or smaller, if it happens to turn out that way ;] ) and be able to share clothes with my cousin (size 6/8)
- Start a friendship with running and make it a life-long friendship
- Look even better in my clothes :D
- Procrastinate less (I finished five of my essays within 30 minutes of class starting… It has to stop!)
- Get more scholarship $$$$$ (I probably have enough money to last me all the way through Fall term, but I would like to transfer to PSU or OSU in the next year or two, and I would like some money to pay for at least part of it!)
- Wake up earlier (10am class - not much more to say)
- Get a job that I like (or convince my mother to pay me. hmmm… ;P )
- Be more social (I’m soooo anti-social - definitely needs to change!)
- Focus on finishing my homework and studying
- Have more fun!!!!!
Uhmmm, that’s it for now… I know I’ll think of more things to add later, so I’ll just put them on a Goals & Resolutions page if anyone’s interested!
Yay for hanging out with my cousins! Also, YAY for jumping on giant trampolines with my cousins! We went to this place called Sky High Sports and jumped all around for an hour - it was amazing! I haven’t felt the effects of it yet, but since I was doing some flips and stuff I am expecting to feel the burn tomorrow! 1349 calories for the day, using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone (because I can’t find the MyPlate app, and I’m pretty sure it’s not free, like MyFitnessPal is…) I also really like that the MFP app has a barcode scanner on it, so I don’t have to type everything in (because I’m lazy like that :P)
G’Night for now - I’ll try to post my Christmas recap tomorrow :)
I got a new Weight Watchers scale! It shows starting weight, current weight, and goal weight - I’m so excited to use it!!! I also got a new phone, so I can update more (than usual) - SO HAPPY! :D And, so thankful to my wonderful parents (who tricked me into believing that I wouldn’t be getting cool things this year :P)
What did you get? What was your favorite part of this Christmas?